The 2008 World Yo-Yo Contest will crown
World Yo-Yo Champions in the following seven divisions:
- Single A - One Handed String Trick Division
- Double A - Two Handed Looping Division
- Triple A - Two Handed String Trick Division
- Off-String Division
- Counter-Weight Division
- AP (Artistic Performance)
- Combined (Aerial + Dual + Single A)
There will also be four Sports Division yo-yoing competitions:
- 1S Sports String Trick Division,
- 1WS Worlds Sports String Trick Division
- 2S Sports Looping Trick Division
- 2WS Worlds Sports Looping Trick Division.
The 2008 World Spinning Top Contest will crown a World Champion and will also have a Sports Division Spinning Top Contest Ladder.
Other competitions which will be held include:
- Diabolo Sport Ladder Tricks (DI)
- Yo-Yo World record attempts
- Yo-Yo Modding
Workshops and panel discussions, covering numerous topics of interest, will be held during the three days of competition.
The event hall has over 10,000 feet of yo-yoing space with 22 foot ceilings and will be open 24 hours a day starting Wednesday night, and ending late Saturday night.
Two special events are taking place at this years World Yo-Yo Contest that you just
won't want to miss. Click the links below for more information!