August 2nd, 3rd and 4th - 2012 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando Florida.
World Yo-Yo Champion
Our 2012 Winners. Videos coming soon.
1A Hiroyuki Suzuki Japan
2A Shu Takada Japan
3A Hank Freeman USA
4A Rei Iwakura Japan
5A Takeshi MAtsuura Japan
Luckys BBQ on Thursday Night
Things to know about this years Lucky's BBQ.
1. It is Free
2. The food is free with a donation until it is eaten. (proceedes to go to our annual charrity Smile Train, give what you can) When the food is gone, you are on your own :) Make sure you thank Yomega for springing for the food. We know we appreciate it. The food will be Hot Dogs, Potato Salid, Drinks, Chips and if the techonology works ice cream from Lofty Pursuits. Keep this in mind if you can't eat this stuff.
3. Transportation is Free. Bus service starts at 4:30 from the Rosen. Signs will tell you where it will be.
4. Doors at Lucky's open at 4:30. Bring swimsuits, towels and yo-yos to trade.
5. Lucky loves old broken yo-yo strings for his giant ball of broken yo-yo strings. If you have any you could donate to Lucky bring them along.
6. Lucky’s 12th annual 15 seconds of fame. $200 cash prize. Winner takes all. You have 15sces to be the most entertaining person in the world. Yo-yo, tops magic, contortions, poetry, juggling, you decide, but you only have 15 seconds to impress. 7. Food at 6:30PM Somewhere in here YoYoCommunity will be DJ'ing the event. Not sure exact times. 8. 7PM Yo-Yo zombie walk dress at 7:00 the horde will walk at 7:15 we will also shoot a short Zombie Cause film after the yo-yo walk film. We have old clothes and makeup here. yes we are not kidding. We are doing a Yo-Yo Zombie Shamble for one of Lucky's films. 9. PM back to hotel, Last bus at 10:00
10. At the hotel the Wheel of Penaly hosted by Mark Hayward will take place. It will be late. Be warned.