[Press Room] [Sponsors] [Contact Us]
We would like to give thanks to the following volunteers
- Gregory Cohen - Director of the 2000 World Yo-Yo Contest.
- Bob Malowney - Director of Event Judging, Head Judge.
- Lisa Almeida - Director of Contestant Relations.
- David Brunner - Director of Event Security.
- Dick Stohr - Workshop Director.
- David Stucky (tarkin) - Assistant Workshop Director
- Shawna Stucky - Registration Staff.
- Lucky Meisenheimer - Director of Collectors Showcase.
- Gabriel Lozano (Citadel) - Director of on-line videos/Assistant web designer.
- Dale Myrberg - Judge/US National Master.
- Dennis McBride - Judge/US National Master.
- Bill DeBoisblanc - Judge/US National Master.
- Dale Oliver - Judge/US National Master.
- Harry Baier - Judge/German Master.
- Roland Damm - Judge/German Master.
- Hasegawa ( TAKA ) - Judge/Japan
- Jennifer Baybrook - Judge
- Rick Wyatt - Judge
- Jen Niles - S Division Manager
Would you like to help run the 2000 World Yo-Yo Contest? We need your help. We are looking for voulenteers of all skills.
All Judges and Directors must be over 18 years of age. Support staff can be of any age.
- Experienced Compulsary Judges
- Support staff for judges, contestents, sound, registration, and security.
- Media Relations Director
- Director of Registration.
- Sponsorship Director.
Remember, we all make an event.
Please contact Gregory Cohen for more information about volunteering.